Friday, April 9, 2010

titanic.

Rose : Jack, this is impossible. I can’t see you.
Jack : Rose, you’re no picnic, you’re a spoiled little brat even, but under that you’re a strong, pure heart, and you’re the most amazingly astounding girl I’ve ever known and…
Rose : Jack, I…
Jack : No, wait. Let me try to get this out. You’re amazing, and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I’m involved now. You jump, I jump, remember ? I can’t turn away without knowing that you’re going to be alright.
Rose : You’re making this very hard. I’ll be fine, really.
Jack : I don’t think so. They’ve got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you’re going to die if you don’t break out. Maybe not right away, ‘cause you’re strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.
Rose : It’s not up to you to save me, Jack.
Jack : You’re right. Only you can do that.

http://sundaystorms.tumblr.com/post/455855877

No comments:

Post a Comment