Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Lieblings

Hi, I am the aforementioned Sally-Anne, also (previously) known as the Austrian Ostrich when we began this fine venture (for I am Austrian, and what other animal can one attach to it?).

I like music of both the lame and tacky and the cute and sweet. Actually that sort of applies to most things. I'm fond of sweet literature and all things kitsch; give me punk cabaret and I'm happy, give me feathers and glitter and colours and I'll love you, give me a book of short slice-of-life style stories and I may just give you a home. I take photos often and find the world of film fascinating (despite my lack of knowledge) but also enjoy playing with Photoshop. I am easily distracted. But enough about me, a little more about this venture methinks.

About 3 or so years ago now we all decided to start a zine called Ding Diddy Meow Meow because we were totally cool. The plan was to generally just pool our talents to write and create and make ourselves something special. As is the way of life, 3 years later and we are here in the magic world of the internet trying to realize a plan that made us so excited as 13 and 14 year olds back in the day. So basically, expect some ideas, opinions, drawings, musings, and general craziness to come your way. Hope this helps.

xx
s-a
P.S: I also blog here, Xin and I have a blog about fashion/prettiness here

(Bjork)

No comments:

Post a Comment